Fully Managed Service
Introducing the Respondez social media eZone!
The Respondez eZone is a dedicated resource, focused on delivering social media monitoring, analysis and engagement solutions:
- Latest social media technology and tools
- Social media consultants and research analysts
- Dedicated and trained group of eZone agents
- Working on a range of social media projects
Find out how we can bring your customers closer.
Contact us for details
Our contact centre eZone has experience across all types of social media projects, from simple reporting services, through to dedicated agents working on social media monitoring, analysis and engagement solutions across 18 countries, in 11 different languages.
Every social media service we put in place is unique, but generally follows a phased approach:
Step 1: Listen, Measure and Understand
By using our Media Analysis Platform (MAP), we can research 24 months of social activity across your brand, products and competitors:
- Research social activity across all social channels
- Analyse key metrics and demographics
- Understand key conversations and sentiment
- Insight to help shape future social strategy
Step 2: Develop and Refine a Social Strategy
By utilising the insight from MAP, we can work with you to help develop and refine your social strategy – social media is just another channel!
- Manage sales leads, enquiries and requests
- Respond to customer service and support enquiries
- Deal with dissatisfied customers and complaints
- Monitor spikes and manage crisis situations
Step 3: Monitor, Analyse and Engage
Move away from a tactical approach of simply managing your own direct social channels and look to proactively manage all social media mentions, across all social channels:
- Deliver and manage feeds from all social channels
- Filter noise into relevancy through queries and tags
- Engage through a single application with workflow
- Build a database of all social interaction, with accountability
- Real time alerts for spikes and specific types of mention
- Ongoing analysis and comparison to continue to help refine social strategy